Feed on

Then known as the Gignilliat cottage — for Culver Military Acaemy superintendent L.R. Gignilliat — and later as the Superintendent’s Home, all but the first floor of this late 19th century structure burned in a March 25, 1918 fire, though there was time to save most of the furniture and belongings from the flames. The building was razed in 1989 to make room for the Huffington Library of today, on the Culver Academies campus.

Leave a Reply